Located in the picturesque city of Haapsalu, Nurme Production Ltd is an Estonian privately held sewing company whose main fields of activity are providing sewing services and manufacturing ready-made garments.
We currently employ about 220 workers and are thus one of the biggest employers in Lääne County. Our sewers have a long-term experience in sewing clothes from GORE-TEX® materials. Our production unit is located 100km West from the Estonian capital Tallinn
We have acquired the GORE-TEX® manufacturer's license that gives us a significant competitive advantage in the Baltics and Scandinavia.
Our main customers are worldwide brands with GORE-TEX® sales license.
Our company uses the most modern technologies and equipment of clothing industry: cutting machines, laser cutters, sewing and taping machines etc.
We constantly improve our technical equipment in order to follow technological innovations and trends of the clothing industry.
Windstopper is a laminated fabric produced by W. L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
Clothes made of Windstopper fabric protect from wind, light rain and snow.
Gore-Tex is a trademark owned by W. L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
Gore-Tex is a waterproof but breathable garment, an important part of which is the Gore-Tex membrane that makes the fabric water-repellent and windproof, but at the same time allowing the vapor to exit from the inside.
Clothing made of Gore-Tex material is lightweight and weather resistant.
Our quality management system is certified according to ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
We provide a full range of services for the production of clothing, starting with the design of garments, ordering fabrics and accessories, and ending up with storage and logistics management of finished products.
In addition to comprehensive sewing services including sewing, material cutting and laser cutting as well as taping, gluing, and embroidering, we also offer development of cuts, and enlargements and reductions of cuts.
According to the manufacturer’s agreement signed with W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., we manufacture:
• Citywear: GORE-TEX® garments For work (business), leisure (casual), or travel (business and casual);
• Fast Forward: GORE-TEX® garments for adventure racing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, road cycling, and running;
• Golf: GORE-TEX® garments for golf;
• Hunting: GORE-TEX® garments for big game, upland, and waterfowl hunting;
• Outdoor: GORE-TEX® garments for light and fast mountain pursuits, mountaineering, outdoor lifestyle and adventure travel, trekking and hiking;
• Snowsports: GORE-TEX® garments for skiing, snowboarding, and skiing and snowboarding uniforms;
• Watersports: GORE-TEX® garments for coastal sailing and racing, ocean sailing and racing, paddle sports, and immersion suits;
• GORE-TEX® Technical Garments for light-use in law enforcement & security, military, and workwear;
• GORE-TEX® Technical Garments for medium-use in law enforcement & security, military, and workwear;
• GORE-TEX® Technical Garments for rugged-use in law enforcement & security, military, and workwear.
Nurme Production OÜ
Registry code: 12560543
Legal address: Toom-Kooli tn 7, 10130 Tallinn
Postal and business address: Nurme 1, 90505 Haapsalu
Telephone: +372 4720 100
Nurme Production OÜ
+372 47 20 100
Nurme Production 2019
All rights reserved
Uniik Kujundus OÜ